About Me

Hello there my lovely readers. Welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Jenna and I’m 23 years old bookworm, makeup lover and student. I have two blogs; Jenna's Wandering Books which is mostly book related stuff and my nerdiness. Jenna’s Blog is where I blog about the whole range of topics such as travelling, makeup and other fun stuff.

Aside from blogging and reading, I enjoy many other things. I love films, music and art. My favourite movies are normally in the action or fantasy genre and music taste depends very much on my day and feelings. I have always liked drawing, crafting and colouring but I hardly get time to it. I also love cooking/baking, animals and travelling to new places. I’m also huge Marvel and Wonder Woman fan. 


Thank you for your time. If you want to get in touch with me, you can do so on Twitter (@jenna_paavola), Instagram (@jennapaavola, @jennaswanderingbooks) or just email (jenna.paavola@hotmail.com) to me. I hope you like my posts and happy reading.

Comments